YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
Your right to cancel the Contract will depend on your reason and when you decide to cancel the Contract:
- if what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the Contract
- if you have just changed your mind about the Product you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the cost of returning the Product;
- if we have told you about an error in the price of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
- if there is a risk that delivery will be significantly delayed because of an Event Outside Our Control
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind for a period beginning on the date of the Contract and ending 14 days after you have received the Product. You may do this in and receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product (subject to a reduction in accordance with clause 8.4). Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
To cancel the Contract, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- By post. If the Product has been dispatched, post the Product to us at the address on the accompanying delivery note which is enclosed with the Product, telling us when you ordered it, your order number and your name and billing address.
- By Email. If the Product has not yet been dispatched or you have not received it, you can email us at [email protected]. Please provide your name, billing address, and details of the order, and, where available, your order number.
- You may use this model Cancellation Form, but it is not obligatory.
If you end the Contract for any reason after the Product have been dispatched to you or you have received it, you must return the Product to the address for returns set out on the delivery note enclosed with the Product within 14 days of telling us that you wish to end the Contract, and at your own cost (unless we will pay for your returns as detailed in clause 8.3). We may source the Product from a supplier who package and deliver for us, therefore the address for returns may be different to our address.
When we will pay the cost of returns: if the Product is faulty or misdescribed; or if you are ending the Contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the Product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, or a delay in delivery due to an Event Outside Our Control. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
Your reasonable care of the Product. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Product while it is in your possession, including taking reasonable care when posting it back to us. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Product if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Product and later discover that you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the Products and the basic delivery cost, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described above. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Products back from you.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us at [email protected]
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these Terms will affect your legal rights. If the Product is faulty or misdescribed, you have up to 30 days to reject the Product and request a refund.
If you return a Product to us because you consider that the Product is faulty or misdescribed, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your right to a refund or a replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will refund in full the price of a Product that is faulty or misdescribed, this includes any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
These notes are taken from our Terms of Sale To see the full document, please click here