Roald Dahl Centenary edition of global online show 'Puffin Virtually Live'
This year, the whole world is celebrating 100 years since the birth of Roald Dahl, author of Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The BFG.
Thousands of schools tuned in to watch the biggest show of the year on what would have been Roald Dahl's 100th birthday - 13 September 2016. Broadcast from The Cambridge Theatre, home of the Royal Shakespeare Company’s production of Matilda: The Musical, it was hosted by CBBC' presenter Naomi Wilkinson.
- an all-singing, all-dancing performance from the cast of Matilda The Musical.
- a Draw-along with Quentin Blake bringing favourite characters Charlie Bucket and Willy Wonka to life!
- a behind-the-scenes look at Steven Spielberg’s summer blockbuster The BFG
- a peek at from the archives at the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- Inventing wondercrump words with the Word Wizards from the Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Suitable for all Key Stage 2 chiddlers
- Watch the whole thing 'on demand' at the Puffin Virtually Live website
- Download the free Roald Dahl Day party pack at www.roalddahl.com/party